Skip to main content

New Orleans Inspired Home Decor Finds!

I found some FAB fleur-de-lis pieces for my apartment today!! I'm usually scared to buy so many items when they're final sale, but I really think these will be perfect:
(I found all of these on Joss & Main - you have to be a member to see all their cute home decor, but I have a free invite you can use: www.jossandmain.com/invite/LaLawBlonde)

I think these bookends will be cute in my apartment! I paid $38.95 for the pair on Joss & Main 

Birdcage Bookend (Set of 2)


I got 2 of these (huge) wall plaques ($45.95 each) for my dining room: 


Fleur De Lis Wall Plaque





These bookends will be great for my office ($25.95 for the pair on Joss & Main):














I can't wait for everything to get here and get it all set up!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Search of:  Dog-Friendly New Orleans So. There's this awesome Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans called Barkus - here  is their website. When I was at Tulane, I went and watched the parade every year.  Finally, for the first time ever, I am going to take my pup down to Nola to march in the parade. I'm WAY too excited about this.  In planning my trip, however, I have found that there aren't that many nice hotels that will let your doggy stay with you.  Many hotels don't even list their pet policy on their website, so I've called and emailed several. Posting my findings here so I don't have to do this all over again in the future & thought it might help someone else!  Dog Policies (as of 1/21/13) Hilton St. Charles Ave: Dogs Allowed. $75 fee Olivier House: only a certain number of Dogs allowed in the hotel at one time. No extra charge Hotel Monteleone: Dogs Allowed. $100 fee per stay + $25 per night pet rate Bienville: sister property of the M
My Lilly Pulitzer Holy Grails!  These are some of my most favorite Lilly Pulitzer items that I'm currently searching   stalking eBay for! Maybe one day I'll find them :) I'll add some more later, and if anyone out there has any of these, please let me know!  Whit Shift in Hotty Pink Bloomers Size 4 (mayyybe a 2, but probably a 4) From Resort 2010, I think.  Nadia Dress in Turquoise Swizzle Stripe (probably a Size 4 - I've never gotten to try her on!)